*Project guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice. These set of guidelines apply to any project that has been shared via retweet, quoted tweet, reply, or tweeted personally by Dragons Projects as well as shared on any other form of social media or elsewhere. These guidelines are in place to protect the project creators as well as keep the submitters informed of what is to be done with their submissions.*
- Any and all submissions in the form of text, images, video, as well as any other type of media into a project are to be used for anyway the project creator sees fit for their project.
- By sending in your text, images, video and any other form of media, you are consenting to having said media used publicly in the project you are submitting to and are extending the rights of the media to the project creator.
- If you would like your submissions removed at a later time, that is at the discretion of the project creator and the project creator is in no way obligated to remove your media from their project.
- If you think you would like your media removed from a project at a later date, we suggest not submitting anything at all.
- Any submissions sent into a project was done on your own free will. No project is mandatory to participate in and submissions are completely voluntary.
- If you create a project and someone already has a project going on for the same event or cause, we highly suggest combining projects and working together. Multiple projects at the same time for the same event/cause loses meaning and may be confusing for some fans.